My Dragon King(k5)


It takes my breath away,to know that I have a king who drinks cheap
liquor from the hands of an ostracized poison giver.It touches my heart
when I see my king embrace shabby old strangers.


I have a King that practically consoles his grief stricken subjects.
Just to ease victims from the next tremor,my king slept in a house
wrecked by earthquake. To add to it, HM cooked food in earthquake prone
areas for kids that were vulnerable to the trauma and the disaster.
.This is far beyond the expectations of the people.
Words simply could'nt explain what I felt.

HMk5 is our country's greatest asset.He is the weapon we possess that no other
country can create.His words of wisdom echo in my mind and that helps me strive
and thrive for excellence.


Besides his dynamic leadership,his charm and handsomeness drives the girls crazyyy!
Thats exactly what happened in June 2006, during the 60th anniversary of King
Bhumibol’s coronation in Thailand.It was our king Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
who unexpectedly stole the show.
While all the other elusive royals were attired in expensive jewelery it was our King
wearing a simple black gho,walking amidst spectators,waving his hands,mingling with
the people who had long been waiting only to have a glance at the blue bloods.
His Majesty had won the hearts of many thais....

Living in a peaceful country where the government cares for the happiness of it's people
and where the King is heaven sent,I must admit that my country will soon rise above all.
Wow! I'm proud to be Bhutanese..
You will always be in my prayers my King Jigme Khesar.

7 comments:

  1. Very touching perceptive. Would like to see you write more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late to read your post but I had a good time reading about the simplicity of our King :D
    Nice one!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Passu...and thanks yeesi....bloggin is very new to me and it took days producing this short article.....:)...need to work on blogging...

    ReplyDelete